2016 Pool Membership Fees
- You must be a Hopkins affiliate or guest of a Hopkins affiliate
- Day passes are $8 for everyone ages 6 and up
- $65 for 10-visit pool pass
- See pricing below for full-season passes
- Passes will not be sold 30-minutes prior to pool closing time
- Children under the age of 6 are free with paid adult pass, assuming they are toilet trained
- Child fees apply to ages 6-14
2016 Season Passes
|Purchase Date||Purchase Date||Purchase Date|
|Status||April 29-May 29||May 30-July 31||August 1+|
|Domestic Employee* Couples||$180||$190||$80|
|Domestic Student Couples||$110||$120||$50|
|Children under 6 yrs.
|Student Family w/ 1 child||$140||$150||$65|
|Employee* Family w/ 1 child||$220||$230||$100|
Summer Pool Info
Monday - Friday
11:00am - 8:00pm
Saturday & Sunday
11:00am - 6:00pm
Tuesday & Thursday Lap Swims 7:30am-9:30am
- Sign in with the lifeguard on duty upon each arrival (must present pass each time.)
- Pool gate is locked 30 minutes prior to closing, no admittance after this time.
- Please refer to the posted rules on display at the pool.
- Passes are non-transferrable.
- Fees will be charged to replace lost passes.
- Children must be toilet-trained before they can enter the pool.
- All children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Members under the age of 18 cannot bring guests to the pool.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY
In the event of inclement weather, management has the right to close the pool. The lifeguard will instruct you on necessary delays or closings. WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS IN THE EVENT OF INCLEMENT WEATHER.
Towels (workout size) are available for rent at the cost of $.50 per towel. Please return towels to the Cooley Center or to the lifeguard on duty. Call the Cooley Center if you have any questions: (410) 955-2513.
view full calendar
FIT TIP OF THE MONTH
Sleep Deficit and Work Productivity
The appropriate amount of rest is very significant to help monitor daily functions and reduce the effects of stress, improve decision-making and maintain a healthy body weight.
MOVE OF THE MONTH
V-Sits or V-Holds
An uncomplicated but tough exercise for your abdominal muscles that doesn't require crunches!
RECIPE OF THE MONTH
Healthy 3-Course Valentines Day Meal
Caprese Salad Jell-O Strawberry Parfait Light Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo